Salary 6200 USD per Month , Wuxi - China Hospital Hiring Today.
Nurse practitioner Jobs in Wuxi - China Hospital near Me and You.
Queen Hospital In Wuxi - China Is Urgently Looking To Hire Nurse practitioner And Senior Nurse Staff in Critical Care Division, Salary 6200 USD Per Month, Department: Nursing And Quality - Hiring Today and Employment opportunities are available for all the nurses and staff nurses who can join the job urgently.
Nurse practitioner Job Description
Job Title: Nurse practitioner
Wuxi - China
Division / Department: Nursing and Quality
Wuxi - China Hospital
Reports to: Ward Matron
Accountable to: Head of Nursing
Nurse practitioner Job Summary:
The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and careers. They will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without direct supervision from senior staff. They are expected to be able to demonstrate procedures, mentor and supervise pre and post registration staff without direct supervision, leading the unit on a day to day basis in the absence of the Sister or Ward Matron.
- Employees should honor the Trust’s Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviors and encouraging this in others.
- Adhere to the NMC Code at all times
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective leadership and team working
Nurse practitioner Main working relationships
- Ward Sister/designated deputy
- Ward Clerk
- Housekeeping team
- Site practitioners/trauma coordinators
- Anesthetic staff
- Junior Drs
- Education Leads
Nurse Practitioner Budget Responsibilities
To use ward resources such as dressings and clinical items in a cost effective and responsible manner
Nursing structure chart
Head of Nursing,
Ward Matron - (Deputy Head of Nursing),
Senior Staff Nurse,
Nurse Practitioner Key Result Areas
- Carries out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition. Maintain the privacy and dignity of all patients whilst adhering to Trust and department policies, reporting any difficulties you have not been able to solve to Ward Matron
- Maintains a safe environment when caring for patients, including those patients requiring frequent levels of monitoring.
- Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times.
- Carries out instructions from the nurse in charge and implements treatments ordered by members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Is able to prioritize nursing care, recognize deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate to the site team/clinician immediately.
- Maintains accurate, contemporaneous and legible written records of care.
- Ensure effective communication with all levels of staff including the whole multidisciplinary team.
- Under the direction of the Ward Matron, demonstrates clinical skills to pre and post registered nursing staff. Adheres to the agreed procedures as identified, and promotes by example, a high standard of good quality nursing care in the department.
- Fosters good relationships with other departments, the multidisciplinary team and visitors to the unit. Helps to achieve and maintain high morale for both staff and patients.
- Participates in the health education and explanation of treatment to patients and relatives
- Adheres to the Trust Uniform and dress code policy.
- Personal appearance, hygiene, and attitudes provide patient and/or staff positive assurance.
- Responsible as a trained nurse for the control and administration of drugs within the regulations outlined in the Queen Victoria Hospital NHS FT Medicine Policy and the NMC and completes the trusts Intravenous and oral drug competency programmes.
- Participates in and leads ward projects, enhancing the standards of care.
- Assist in the updating of Professional practice/procedures in line with current research.
- Help maintain an environment conducive to the allocation of nursing students and other staff in training.
- Assist in and lead the implementation of national initiatives.
- Maintain own personal profile.
- Contribute and participate in the development of nurses and nursing practice across the Trust.
- Report to the Ward matron accidents/incidents and be aware of the Trust policy for voicing concerns.
- Patients, visitors and staff are dealt with sensitively and professionally with due regard to ethnic origin, culture, religion and sexual orientation.
- The dignity of the patient is maintained.
- The rights of the patient are protected and maintained.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication is maintained with all patients.
- Optimum use is made of working time.
- Ensure they meet the requirements for re-validation
Nurse Practitioner Managerial Duties
- Participates in the management of the ward team including delegation of work on a day to day basis for junior staff.
- Provide feedback to the Ward Matron on individual staff progression or identify any concerns and document.
- Be the named nurse responsible on a shift for the continuing care of patients within the unit, ensuring that relevant policies are adhered to and that patients receive all the care/investigations in a timely fashion and to a high level.
- Is aware of responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act reporting via the appropriate system any faulty or damaged equipment or practices in the ward or department that could be detrimental to the health and safety of patients and staff.
- Potential hazards in the workplace are recognised and dealt with within own capability or reported promptly as appropriate.
- Communications are timely, concise and unambiguous in a manner and pace appropriate to the individual’s age and level of understanding.
- Procedures of the team are anticipated and action additional to own work role undertaken, where appropriate.
Nurse Practitioner Education and Training
- Attend all mandatory training and ensure that updates are booked in a timely fashion and agreed by the Ward Matron.
- Take equal responsibility for their own appraisal and Initiate own development within agreed parameters.
- Be involved in and lead any aspects of training that need to be cascaded to the whole team such as moving & handling/infection control.
- Help induct new staff with a formal induction programme.
- Act as mentor/preceptor for pre and post registration staff.
- Be prepared to extend knowledge and skills by rotation to other areas in consultation with the Ward Matron
- Help in the implementation of group policies and ensure that the Trust’s policies are adhered to.
- Be prepared to be trained and use any information technology that is brought into your area.
- Be involved in ensuring correct usage of equipment and assist in the training of others as required
- Assist in the recording of appropriate patients/staff, ward statistical data as directed by the Ward Matron.
The post holder should NOT: undertake any task which has not been fully explained to him/her for which he/she does not feel competent or undertake.
This job description is intended as a basic guide to the responsibilities of the post and is not exhaustive. The post holder may be asked to undertake duties that are in line with the level of role.
The job description will be subject to regular review and amendment as necessary in consultation with the post holder.
The following job description clauses have been agreed by the Joint Staff Committee (JSC). These clauses apply to the job descriptions of all employees and form part of the overall contract of employment
Nurse practitioner - Health and Safety
The post holder must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and must follow these at all times, including ensuring that they act in line with all policies and procedures at all times in order to maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and colleagues.
Nurse practitioner - Equality and Diversity
The post holder is required to promote equality in service delivery and employment practices. All employees must comply with all the Trusts equality and diversity policies, procedures and initiatives.
Nurse practitioner: Infection Prevention and Control
Infection Prevention and Control is everybody's responsibility. All staff are required to adhere to the Trust’s Infection Prevention and Control policy and make every effort to maintain high standards of infection prevention and control at all times.
Nurse practitioner: Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Recruitment checks are undertaken in accordance with the NHS Employment Check Standards and successful applicants may be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Queen Hospital Trust Wuxi - China
Person specification - Nurse practitioner
Title of post Nurse practitioner - Senior Staff Nurse
Nurse practitioner - Essential Desirable Qualifications
- Current registration with NMC as a registered nurse
- Mentorship module
- ICU Course/Considerable experience & willingness to complete course
- Management & Leadership Training
- First Degree
Nurse practitioner - Experience
- 2 years post registration experience in ITU/HDU
- Experience of shift management
- Experience working with complex wound management
- Experience teaching wound management to junior staff
Nurse practitioner - Knowledge
- High level of knowledge of principles of wound healing
- Knowledge of clinical practice and applicable NICE/DoH guidelines
- Understanding of and commitment to clinical governance
- Knowledge of and the commitment to lifetime learning
Nurse practitioner - Skills
- Leadership skills.
- Planning, prioritization and organizational skills whilst working as a member of a team.
Nurse practitioner - Attributes
- Commitment to promoting and sustaining the highest standards of care
- Mature, confident and flexible approach to work
- Reliable, tactful, discreet and enthusiastic
- Empathetic and respectful
- Evidence of a commitment to personal lifelong learning
- Commitment to helping provide equitable services for all health service users and staff
Nurse practitioner - Additional requirements
The ability to work flexibly to meet the requirements of the job role
Nursing Home Details: Wuxi - China Queen Hospital is looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wuxi - China.
Queen Hospital Wuxi - China provides tailored support for a range of care needs, including specialist dementia care in safe and comfortable surroundings. The brand-new care home combines the feeling of rural living with the convenience of being part of a thriving local community, offering comfort, reassurance and a true sense of home.
Staff: All staff provides a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff gets to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependent on experience.
- Huge salary
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognized qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cash back on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counseling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- So Much More
Join as Nurse practitioner
No matter what you need, we’ve got you covered - Nurse practitioner Jobs in Wuxi - China! 8500+ Nurse practitioner just like you are already working with us! Start Your Career as Nurse practitioner with the help of Job Find Jobs HR; This is The Right Job For You. Remember, you can apply for this job only within 60 days of publishing. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy this career opportunity - contact us today!
Nurse practitioner Jobs in Wuxi - China Hospital near Me and You - Salary 6200 USD per Month – Wuxi - China Hospital Hiring Today
Easy to Apply for Jobs – No Forms to fill, No cost to you, send your CV to JOB FIND JOBS HR, This will be the first step towards a career opportunity! Get a job with the best salary and benefits, Apply Now.
Nurse Practitioner Jobs, Nursing Jobs Near Me, Nursing Jobs, Nurse Practitioner Jobs Near Me, School Nurse Jobs, Nurse, Practitioner, Jobs, Nurse Practitioner Job,