Regional Partner Manager, Google Cloud
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an enablement role representing an enterprise software firm.
- Experience working in a customer/partner-facing role encompassing operations, deployment, and activation of the market ecosystem.
- Six sigma or lean certification
- Experience as an operations manager of outsourced vendor operations
- Data analytics expertise, including familiarity deploying SQL and E-T-L processes
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.