We are looking for a competent Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver's license.
Perks & Privileges
Did we mention you'll be enjoying some of the best perks and benefits around? Also, stay tuned for an update on our outstanding benefits!