Google Looking for Telecom Partnerships Lead Managers In Nairobi , Kenya
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Johannesburg, South Africa; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience within the African telecom industry.
- Experience working on or leading cloud strategies.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organization.
- Ability to maintain working relationships internally and externally across teams and organizations.
- Distinctive problem solving and business decision making skills.
About the job
As a Telecom Partnerships Lead, you will address the opportunities and challenges in Google’s relationships with African telecoms operator groups. In this role, you will have an opportunity for high-level visibility and impact, both internally and with a set of influential telecom operator partners and the broader telecom ecosystem, supporting and supplementing the efforts of Google teams in our relationships with the telecoms ecosystem in Africa.
- Set and execute our overall partnership strategy with the telecom industry and our largest, and most strategically important telecom operator partners.
- Develop executive relationships and align Google against the partners’ most pressing goals.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure a partner centric approach. Collaborate with and influence senior product leaders to build products and services that accelerate business goals.
- Identify key external challenges and new strategic partnerships that present significant opportunities based on partners’ strategic priorities.
- Represent Google externally at relevant industry events.
Nairobi , Kenya
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.